VisasandPermits.com United Kingdom & India Professional Services
- CEO diagnosed lower productivity in sales and case handling. While case workers were capable of handling 70 cases, they were only handling 40.
- Manual reminders and person dependent follow ups led to missed deadlines and loss of sales.
- Each sales rep had his/her own process and documentation that was sent to customers. This created in accuracies in information presented to customer. hence firefighting.
- Training new hires in a rapidly growing company is hard, required personal involvement of CEO.
- Employees / especially sales staff have lower visibility on their incentives program.
- Customized SFDC for 4 sets of users / profiles across different teams.
- Interdepartment process customizations included Sales, Post Sales consultants, Payments (finance) and Management level.
- Used Sales Cloud for customization of highly automated processes using visual force based workflows and triggers.
- Daily event based follow up tasks were automated for sales and project staff, removing any scope for delays in customer servicing.
- Standardisation in customer facing communication through automated emails, custom document generation through visualforce.
- Visibility on leads flow increased dramatically.
- The follow up rate with clients increased due to automation.
- The time taken to move new interest to closure as well as further client servicing reduced drastically.
- Roll out across 3 teams in 3 countries with 1 system ensured better collaboration and faster dissemination of information (top down).
- CEO has better visibility through analytics on each stage of the process viz-a-viz leads flow in sales bucket, time taken to close and process cases and financial impact of closures through $$ tracking on Salesforce.com